Since being introduced by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), the Aadhaar number has demonstrated its value and improved the lives of numerous individuals. Aadhaar is required for many processes, including establishing your identity, opening a bank account, submitting income tax returns, and more. To make things simpler for citizens, UIDAI created the mAadhaar mobile app, which allows you to access a variety of Aadhaar services.
If you have an Android phone, you can download mAadhaar from the Google Play Store; if you have an iPhone, you can download it from the Apple App Store. Up to 13 languages, including English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Malayalam, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu, are available for mAadhaar. 35 services, including Download Aadhaar, Order Aadhaar Reprint, Status Check, Locate Aadhaar Kendra, and others, are available.
What is the prerequisite for downloading the application?
- a smartphone running Android 5.0. Moreover, iOS 10.0 or higher is required for iPhone users.
- Access to the Internet.
- The mobile number needs to be connected to the Aadhaar Number in order to use all of the services offered by the app.
How to Download the mAadhaar App
The Android and iOS operating systems are compatible with the mobile mAadhaar application. The steps to download the mAadhaar app to your smartphone are listed below.
- Android users must first launch the Play Store app. Users using iPhones should go to the App Store.
- Based on the smartphone you use, type “mAadhaar” into the search field and press the download button.
- Check to see if the developer is identified as the “Unique Identification Authority of India” to confirm the app’s validity.
- Review the terms and conditions, usage instructions, and desired language options after downloading the application before moving forward.
Features of the mAadhaar App
Some of the main features of the mAadhaar App are listed below:
- Location of Enrolment Centres
- Aadhaar Services via SMS
- Multiple profiles can be created
- The profile can be updated
- QR Code can be shared
- The status of requests can be checked
- Generation of TOTP
- Aadhaar locking
- Locking and Unlocking of Biometrics
- Online services via mobile
- My Aadhaar